

Two favourite friends were the best company!
We went to watch Money No Enough 2 today (can't believe i'm writing this) and we did not get snacks from the cinema kiosk, Best got a drink Sharon got some crackers that were pretending to be french fries and i got a 65 cents banana. It's long...yeah man.
We went to Haji Lane
and the shops in HajiLane
and actually Arab St. too
actually emma is ET gasp
Sharon bought a bag
I'm with stupid !
We went to search for a shop called "Chew" and we sat down and had deserts while screwed people along the street screamed and hollered outside a pub. Was that a pub? Or was that a oyster house? Ok make it an oyster pub.
I love Dr Martens shoes and fedoras!
But i won't wear it, i am poser like that
btw, i love that pussycat dolls song, the one that goes "when i grow up.."
I have decided.
When i grow up, i'm going to be an ERP Gantry in the CBD, alternatively one in Chinatown at only CNY festivals. I will be the only pink ERP Gantry and i will earn lots of money.
I love pink like that.
If you don't love pink you miss out half of the world!
It's a motto.
No comments:
Post a Comment