I didn't go school today.
I lost my balls after i got diao-ed yesterday just kidding. I didn't even had any to begin with. When shit happens, shit happens together.
This morning my teacher called me up to ask me why i wasn't in school, i was in a daze and subconsciously on the phone because i wasn't awake yet. So i didn't answer. Screwed teacher asked me why i always choose to be absent on Wednesdays. Me being me, still had some two cents worth of self defense despite being subconscious, i added some disbelief and loads of discontent into my tone and told her "What! I wasn't even absent on Wednesday before can!" She decided to be childish and continued the arguement. I slept throughout her lecture that i didn't need. When she finally told me i need an MC i said ok and hung up without a bye because i don't give a flying fuck and i want to sleep.
Me: "I got write before sore eyes, headache, cramps, gastric, don't know what to write this time. i want to write special one, if not teacher read already sure sian. Can write we go pay respects to ah ma or not? ( my late grandmother) "
Dad: "write you were absent because you want to study at home lah. So easy."
Me: "Siao"
Dad: "What siao? Actually you can save a template in your documents for parents letter, next time want to pon just fill in the date can already. "
Me: "Don't Siao. Plus Nobody write like that one lah."
Dad: "You lor, special what. Nobody have ever done that."
Me: "Soli i dont want"
Dad: "Ha ha ha! NO GUTZ!!"
He went on entertaining himself by taunting me for being gut-less.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA YOUR DAD IS SO FUNNY.
I actually do have a saved letter in my computer so whenever i want to give parent's letter i just change the date LOL.
School sucks, esp Wednesday after school!
hahahah! actually i do save a template for letters, i can send you if you want to! :D
Post a Comment