School was kind of nice today.
There was no teacher and no math lesson for 4 periods.
After school Row and I begged borrowed stole money for lunch. Umpteenth time doing that (actually 3rd time) we are useless we depend on others for meals. Now i owe audrey $2 and rowena $0.50 We had lunch at Macdonalds and we hid one of her chicken nugget in a box and when she was nibbling bite size (YES, HONESTLY BITE SIZE) Melissa asked if she wished she had another.
We "granted" her wish.
We are lame like that haha
Then we went to the library and read magazines
and feebly attempt to borrow books
By the way, I guess i just found the right beautiful place to live in
It's Greece! I saint Google for the pictures. If i had a house in Greece, i would have potted plants with red flowers to line the staircases, pink doors, pink walls, pink bricks, pink chimney, pink roofs, pink fences and Dougie Poynter will live with me and he will wear Pink everyday.
I will have the England football team themselves to have matches outside my balcony, they will wear pink jerseys and play football everyday in the morning when i have breakfast. David Beckham will come back to play too, they will win every match. I will also have McFly play live in my living room. Oh, I almost forgot Dougie was from McFly.
This place gives me a half orgasm. It just looks like a place where people sing songs, knit pink blankets, water plants, climb mountains, paint their wooden fences and rejoice for every drop of rain that lands upon Earth.
But in life, we don't always get what we want fuck it.
At the end of the day i realise i live in...
Xin jia po.
Not that it is so bad though :)
Have you thought that simpsons' houses are nice?
But have you seen the real simpson house?
I want a real simpson house.
Some kickass lucky winner of some dope contest got
the
house.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















3 comments:
HAHAHA. Maybe you can rule Greece. You remember how you're supposed to allocate rooms in your castle for us?!
Yeah! I remembered I had a little area in your castle too too! :D oh and I think simpson house is super colourful, I like the stairs! :D
Germ:
I don't wanna rule anything already lol. Yeah when i was in secondary 2, that time i used to have a whole shit load of time to do such stuff.
realise our jokes revolve around people we hardly know
Zhenzhi:
yeah i think so too, then there were a lot of guitars involved. but i don't want a castle anymore ha ha. i wish i was the winner of the contest i'll get the house.
i is awesome
Post a Comment