Sunday, August 10, 2008

32. "I will love you a special way"

Like role play, we switched, and switched, and switched.
-

I had chilli crabs just now.
Chilli crabs are the sex man, although it really is not the way to describe a hardcore tasty animal murder protected (or not) by hard shells.

Fresh meat in hot shellz drenched in chilli paste,
i really don't see what to not like about it lor.

anyway, Belgium vs China
WHO FUCKING WON?
My mum wanted to watch her channel eight show and by the time she switched back they were playing hockey already!

I guess Belgium won, the last score i saw on the screen was 2:0
With contrast it is easy to see how the other team usually thrash China, yesterday's China spends her time defending attacks while Canada spends her time attacking defense, so the match was kind of imbalanced between the two field-halves. Maybe Canada have more pizzas and training, maybe China spends most time searing for the Zhang in the gong chang, maybe i am just acting pro and should probably end football discussions that will bore your balls out.

I am usually apprehensive about talking about football because i always have a feeling that some hardcore china football fan (who probably placed lifestaking bets on China, what a choice) will tie me up and place me on the lrt tracks.

That was when i was a chicken are afraid of people catching me. But now i don't really care about whether i live or not hahah (not that i am brave, and not postive btw), so i will just say what i want hoho. Glasnost.

Bye suckers!


Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I dont wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

No comments: