Sunday, July 27, 2008

21. Fo' life

SUP QUICK UPDATE!
I've only got 30 minutes spare time because S.S + emath prelim is tomorrow, i wasted 15minutes in the toilet. Rather busy recently which i think is a good thing, just the other day i spent 20 minutes trying to insert a SINGLE staple bullet into my stapler using pliers because i didn't want to waste that one bullet for nutz. Looks like i've wasted my time instead the stapler is spoilt now. Dang it ten thousand.
Hapee bird day best flend.
I have not gave you your so called present because i'm not done with the letter. It's really a pathetic present i shall let you have a preview:
The best present for my best friend is a photo of myself taking a picture in the middle of the night in my powerpuff girls pyjamas. There is one more but i won't want to show it (duh) I am pretty certain that she won't come online today (who will anw, me? okay loh) because she'll be on S.S. On my best friend's birthday i gave her two pictures of myself and a letter.
It is sad to be my best friend.
I feel sad for her.
It took so much courage to go instant-print. I wished the floors would swallow me up instantly. Frickin embarassing. I know i still cannot spell it well. Everyone was looking and the fucking assistant laughed at me, not that i needed her assistance anyway, not that it was my first time at instant-print. I wished they had booths for instant-print machines.
Anyway i got to go,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST LOVE YOU TEN THOUSAND WOOHOO!!

No comments: