Sunday, July 20, 2008

18.

SUP i'm so into McFly and Dougie these days, except when i'm sleep they get out of my head but into my dreams and when i wake up they get out of my pillow and back into my head.

I've been doing a lot of thinking today and i figured i really am not looking forward to prom because I am poor to buy a dress book a hotel and pay 75 out of my torn pocket. That poor. I'll sell french fries in a drive-thru Mac if it helps me get to prom. Actually my dad could pay, but i don't like my dad to pay for my shit. Guess he'ld rather i go play with my best friend.

Prom and i buy shoes that i don't fit wear it once throw it away put plasters on my toes, then buy a dress that i won't really wear after prom, keep it after prom. and for one night pretend that i don't study in SJC (Actually where got) pretend i'm rich pretend i'm pretty and then the next morning i wake up

to find myself in my 6 year old powerpuff girls pyjamas that ends way above ankle and zapped back into my own life with no life

er, the fuck?

I'm sorry if you loved prom and you read my woes. I hope you still love and am excited for prom, because i still hate and am dreading it.

By the way, i just made myself a cup of warm milo.
You know,
just so you won't think i'm a total loser.

No comments: