Friday, June 27, 2008

05. Lame

My keyboard collected dust.
Because i have a high target and only 15 weeks,
I will revise for my Prelims and my O's and i will not blog.

But i can't log off the computer just like that with a mega-upsized grievance hovering over me I need to expel it, not bottle it up and become mental someday. But warning, shitloadz of unreasonable crap by a low lifer ahead revolving around the same damn core which did not really affect my life greatly but because i am bored and super and this is my last post i will still write about it to entertain the micro-few people who are reading.

so here goes,

CHINESE LESSON SUCK ASSES!

Just when i thought i could use the 1 "free" period to do something productive like Integration, my innocent math textbook got confiscated...

....THE FUCK?

Who needs 30-40 minutes to read one kewen?
Wait, who needs 30-40 minutes to read one non-existant kewen (because i didn't even buy textbook) If i didnt do integration and didn't read kewen I would at least read China history / Reader's Digest (in chinese, mind you) Er, i will so not be walking around the classroom eating hunting for worms looking at notice boards draw whiteboard and complain about the block testing schedule.

When she confiscated my math textbook i wanted to cry and hang myself because i thought i was never gonna get it back to do hardcore integration nor enter the exciting world of proving mystical trigonometry identities. LHS = blah = RHS oHmyGaWdz tRiGOnOmETry FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gay.

Confiscation is her hobby. The first time she confiscated things from me was in the library, history notes that i just left lying on the table (NEVER EVEN TOUCH.) I didn't know to laugh or cry. I was having an unexpectedly bad day with a bloody history test and she came over, thought it'll be cute to confiscate my notes, took it, and went to abduct Germaine's testpad paper.

Germaine's testpad paper = totally irrelevant and innocent-looking.

HAHA What the fuck?
I felt so angry and wronged and fucked up I flashed my mighty finger like it helps. When she turned back of course, because i am a wimp and a coward my balls shrank at that instant, my legs melted too. To be honest i felt a bit scared when i did that because if she saw that she'll ring my parents up.

Just kidding.

Back to point.
So yesterday me being me, went to steal my book back. Wait, not steal, i can't steal something that belongs to me. I went to take my book back and it was rude to her, well i think it's rude too but i did it anyway so i can't wish that i didn't do it because it's done.

I am a loser I am in the wrong and I still write about it to defend myself when I am in the wrong? Ok loh. Hahah but you probably are a loser like i am ( Welcome to my species) because you ignored the freaking whole chunk of warning in bold that specified this load was going to be 'shitloadz of unreasonable crap'.

Hello i am 15 my teacher thinks i'm rude.
Yesterday Sharon was talking to me about her nails and my teacher made me repeat what Yanyan answered. Obviously when i am talking i can't listen at the same time so i didn't hear what Yanyan say so i just told her i don't know.

Predictably she asked again -___-

3 words 8 alphabets 1 meaning I told her i don't know. She asked me why idk, when i'm damn near sure she knows why idk, at that moment i really dont know why she ask again. But nonetheless i told her i didn't listen because i was talking to Sharon. I wonder which part of I don't know does she not understand? Worrying.

I am a loser but i am a super and honest one at that. I gather that she probably referred to my reply as rude but no i was being honest truthful and straightforward? I think so.

A honest truthful and straightforward loser will admit to everything she is doing and not find excuses. I was a loser in lower sec because i found excuses to deal with things but now i don't that makes me a honest truthful and str8forward loser.

That was gay.

Actually, i really have no idea how did i manage to write that whole chunk above revolving around the same damn topic. Sorry if it didn't entertain you, if you are still bored i honestly truthfully and straightforwardly suggest you go shop at the pasarmalam near hougang mall and buy me some food too thanks i am a cave kid who is hungry once in every split second.

Goodbye is painful.
Tata for 15 weeks.




If i didn't said it, would you know how i felt?
If i said it, would you believe it?
Look at why i did it, not what i did.

No comments: