I think I am hopeless,
I have already reached the stage whereby i don't really give a fuck about being happy or being sad because both are okay with me. I don't like happy things like rainbows butterflies all that much after all, i find them mega-gay now.
That is funny,
and that is gay.
It's as though i have finished living.
I is an sadistic idiot with poor grammar.
its rain-in diamonds` sent 6/22/2008 12:29 AM:
yess?
see you on the flipside says:
when i blog
see you on the flipside says:
i am going to refer to you as scissors
see you on the flipside says:
because it sounds like sister
its rain-in diamonds` sent 6/22/2008 12:29 AM:
stop appearg offline
see you on the flipside says:
it's gay but it will make my blog more interesting
I'm going Chinatown tomorrow for Dim Sum! Yay i love Dim Sum. We're celebrating father's day part two because my scissors wasn't there for part one. I paid for part one and my sister is paying part two because she's the working class and i'm the young dependent. Okay that is gay.
Yesterday morning like 12.11am i made scrambled eggs and four hotdogs for breakfast. Morning what. I managed to find the eggs although they were scrambled. After i ate my breakfast i watched ANTM and went to sleep at 3am, on the same day ( i know this is rather confusing ) i woke up at 2pm to eat lunch. So my meals are regular. Things seemingly complicated usually make sense after all.
I really didn't do anything near productive this holiday. Okay being super honest, i did some. Out of 10 people who said "Die i haven't been studying this holiday" i bet 8.5 actually did. 1.5 is either honest or busy or lazy or they have no pen. Well sometimes i am part of the 8.5, i am a hypocrite everyone is, they just need to so as to remain competitive so i am super and magnanimous i tell them and myself it's okay :D
Okay I sound like a huge competitive result-conscious freak.
I think i'm mature today but if i were to have a kid now i won't know how to teach her/him. Why would i have a freaking kid all of a homo sudden anyway?
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nemo isnt that evillll!:) and yeah,unknowingly another item.Pigggg!:D
how does telling somebody you didn't study when you actually did help you do better then them? is it coz they'll have the mindset like "ohh that person's gonna do badly" but then you shock them like crazy when you actually do well? HAHAHAHA. hi llamaaaaaaa. tomorrow we have to play the lily allen clap clap game. :]
well i wont say it help me do better than them haha,jsut that telling people i didn't study and then if i really do get bad results is better it provides a deceiving thought that i just have to study next time round ;D
i forgot how to play hahah teach me!
Post a Comment